Inadequate Eye Lashes
Who should consider lash and/or brow tinting?
Anyone who doesn't want the hassle of applying mascara or using their eye brow pencil!
- Vacationers! Who wants to worry about makeup on vacation?
- Pool- or Lake-goers! Imagine that freshly applied mascara-look after taking a refreshing dip in the lake or pool.
- Wedding- or Sappy-Movie Attenders! Do you fear mascara running down your face?
- Allergy Sufferers! Do your itchy, watery eyes from seasonal allergies make wearing mascara almost impossible?
- Anyone who simply wants to enhance their light eyelashes and brows is also an ideal candidate.
How long does it take and how long should it last?
Expect the tint to take about 20 to 30 minutes. Depending on how "rough" you are with your eyelashes and eyebrows, it should last between 2-4 weeks. Perfect for vacation!
Will it make my eyelashes thicker or make them grow faster?
No. Tinting is just that - tinting. However, if you are interested in making your lashes grow longer, fuller, and darker, LATISSE (a new prescription product from Allergan) may be perfect for you. Our aesthetician, Hannah, can help you decide.
Call 803.329.6630 or click here to make an appointment online for a CONSULTATION.
If you are interested in learning more about skin cancer treatments, skin cancer surgery, medical dermatology or cosmetic dermatology in the Rock Hill, South Carolina, and Charlotte, North Carolina metro area, click here to request an appointment with Dr. Timothy Woodall, Dr. Richard White, or Ms. Kristin Berka. Or you can call our office, The Palmetto Skin & Laser Center, at (803) 329-6030 to schedule your appointment.